One With Salt

this is what happens when Sam hits the road!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Some of the planned highlights on my tour of historic hotels of the South West . . . . . . .
a cool retro hotel in Marfa. Another in Marfa where I stayed last time
In Lincoln, a place with a connection to Billy the Kid
May not get to this one . . .
In Cimmaron, up north near Route 66 . . .
and one in el paso
And probably my last stop - Las Vegas, New Mexico
if I can squeeze it in I'd also like to get back to The Gage Hotel in Marathon - one of my best nights in Texas

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn! Which one was Thelma? Don't go a-hangin' out at those truck stops now.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful no to get spur marks on your calves......

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A weblog is much more fun when the comments are displayed onscreen. Well, now that I've taken a look at my weblog, maybe not.

Happy Motoring!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From my weblog to yours

ยก H A P P Y M O T O R I N G !

A special send off on beautykilledbeast.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home